every time you kissed me 伴奏

分类: 情感八卦杂谈 发布时间: 2022-12-16 23:18:57

暂时只找到了钢琴版的,注意查收。

Everytime you kissed me (潘朵拉之心最终话BGM)
词、曲:梶浦由记 歌:Emily Bindiger
Everytime you kissed me 每当你亲吻我的时候
I trembled like a child 我像一个孩子似地发抖
gathering the ross 收集一朵朵玫瑰
we sang for the hope 我们为希望而歌唱着
your very voice is in my heartbeat 你独特的声音铭刻在我的心跳里
sweeter than my dream 比我的梦还甜美
we were there, in everylasting bloom 我们在这里.永恒地绽放着
roses die. 玫瑰凋落
the secret is inside the pain 秘密隐藏在伤痛之中
winds are high up on the hill 风肆虐着山丘
I cannot hear you 我听不见你的声音
come and hold me close 来到我身边.靠近我吧
I\'m shivering cold in the heart of rain 我的心在雨中冷得发抖
darkness falls, I\'m calling for the dawn 黑暗降临.我呼唤着黎明
silver dishes or memories, 我将记忆装在银色的盘子里
for the days gone by 为怀念逝去的日子
singing for promises 为诺言而歌唱
tomorrow may bring 明天能够到来
I harbour all the old affection 我庇护着所有的旧感情
roses of the past 以及曾经的鲜艳玫瑰
darkness falls, and summer will be gone 黑暗降临.夏日也将消逝了
joys of the daylight 晨曦的愉悦
shadows of starlight 星光的倩影
everything was sweet by your side, my love 所有事物在我爱的你身边.都是甜美的.我的爱
ruby ears have come to me, for your last words 红宝石般的音色来到我身边.为了你最后的话语
I\'m here just singing my song of love 我只是在这里唱着歌颂爱的歌谣
waiting for you, my love 我等着你.我的爱.
now let my happiness sing inside my dream.... 现在让我在梦中唱出我的幸福吧……
Everytime you kissed me 每当你亲吻我的时候
my heart was in such pain 我的心像受了重伤
gathering the ross 收集一朵朵玫瑰
we sang of the grief 我们唱出忧伤
your very voice is in my heartbeat 你独特的声音铭刻在我的心跳里
sweeter than despair 比绝望更甜美
we were there, in everylasting bloom 我们在这里.永恒地绽放着
underneath the star 在繁星之下
shaded by the flowers 花的影子
kiss me in the summer gloom, my love 在夏日的黑暗里亲吻我吧.我的爱
you are all my pleasure, my hope and my song 你是我所有的快乐、希望与诗歌
I will be here dreaming in the past 我将于此.在曾经里做梦
until you come 直到你出现
until we close our eyes 至死不渝